Infrared knee heat pads for arthritis are specifically designed for the curvy shape of your knee while emitting deep-penetrating infrared heat all the way to your bones and nerves.
When you combine the benefit of design (which allows for wrapping around your knees) with the superior (and safer) infrared heat therapy – you’ve got the best natural method to relieve and heal knee pain at home.
- 1 ✅ The 3 Best Infrared Knee Heat Pads for Arthritis (2019)
- 2 The 3 Best Infrared knee Heating Pads Comparison
Why INFRARED Knee Therapy?
Knee infrared heating pads can be very helpful for:
- Knee Arthritis
- Knee injury
- Knee fracture
- Torn Meniscus
- Knee Bursitis
- Patellar tendonitis
- Iliotibial band syndrome
Infrared knee heating pads stimulate your knee blood circulation, encourage healing, relax muscles supporting your knee, increase your range of motion and relieve muscle spasms and pain associated with any of the conditions above.
Need proof? Here’s one great clinical study
✅ The 3 Best Infrared Knee Heat Pads for Arthritis (2019)
Through our research, here are the 3 best infrared heating pads for knee pain, plus reviews and comparison:
1. DPL FlexPad Pain Relief System for Back and Knee Pain
The DPL FlexPad is a highly flexible and comfortable near infrared (880 nm infrared & 660 red) LED knee heating pad, which is easy to use and heats up fast.
It has 40 infrared (880 nm) LEDs and 20 red (660nm) LEDs.
You can wrap it around your aching knee and secure it with the adjustable Velcro straps.
It comes with a USB power cord, AC adapter, and full (simple) instructions.
Size: 11.2 x 8 x 2 inches
Treatment area size: 8″ x 5
Weight: 14.1 ounces
DPL FlexPad Pros:
- Treats the entire knee in one treatment
- Treatment time: 20 relaxing minutes
- Requires no set up once out of the box
- Pleasant warmth, not too hot
- USB charger cord is 34 inches
- Good customer service
- A bit pricey
- No timer or auto shut off, you’ll have to watch the time to avoid overdoing it.
2. TherMedic PW150L Far Infrared Heating Pad (Multi-Function)
The Thermedic multi-function infrared heating pad (made in Taiwan) is a breathable and ergonomic brace you can use on your knee or any other curvy part of your body – including your ankle.
It emits infrared heat via a carbon fabric element
It has 3-temperature settings and 30 minutes auto shut off for safety and has a CE and FDA certification.
And, an affordable price.
Treatment area: 8 x 5 inches
Weight: 15.5 ounces
Temperature: Low Heat 45~50ºC / Medium Heat 50~55ºC / High Heat 55~60ºC
Minimum and maximum knee measurements: 13 inches to 16 inches
Thermedic heating pad Pros:
- Claims extremely low ELF (electromagnetic wave)
- Stays in place and warms up quickly (pleasant heat)
- Comes with a handy travel bag
- Has Velcro straps
- A Fair price tag
- Some users feel that it doesn’t get hot enough.
3. HealthyLine Tourmaline Stones Negative Ions/FIR/Far-infrared Knee Pad
The HealthyLine infrared knee pad is a unique and high-quality knee wrap. It comes as a set of two wrap-pads connected with a wire. This means that you can use it on both knees (if necessary) – at the same time!
This knee infrared heating pad does not use LED to emit infrared heat, but natural Tourmaline stones.
It comes with a LED controller and is very easy to use.
Size: each pad is 25″ x 13″ x 1.2″
Weight: 4.8 lbs in total
HealthyLine knee heating pad Pros
- Can be used for both knees simultaneously, reduced treatment time
- FDA, FCC, and CE certified
- LED controller with a timer and auto shut off
- Has negative ions (for a relaxing experience)
- Can get very hot – I recommend using it on medium heat or add a small towel between the pad and your knee if you are using in the highest setting
- American based company with good customer service
- Somewhat pricey
The 3 Best Infrared knee Heating Pads Comparison
You’ve just found the top 3 FIR heating pads for knee pain in 2019. For your convenience, here’s a comparison:
|DPL FlexPad FIR Knee Heating Pad||Thermedic PW150L||HealthyLine Tourmaline FIR Knee Heating Pad|
|Dimensions||11.2 x 8 x 2 inches||12.5 x 8.6 x 0.7 inches||each pad is 25" x 13" x 1.2" (total 2 pads)|
|Weight||14.1 ounces||15.5 ounces||4.8 lbs total|
|Heat Via||40 Infrared LEDs|
20 Red LEDs
|Carbon fabric element||Tourmaline stones|
|Timer/Auto shut off||No||Yes||Yes|
|Treatment Time||20 minutes||30 minutes||20-30 minutes|
|Best Price Today||Check on Amazon||Check on Amazon||Check on Amazon|
Also, find out the 3 undeniable reasons to use infrared therapy for pain relief.
To your health and happiness,