How do you choose from the 12 different Homedics infrared Foot Massager models?
What is the best Homedics foot massager – for Plantar Fasciitis, Neuropathy, Circulation, Arthritis, or any other condition that causes aching feet?
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
To help you find the best foot massager for your needs, we’ve reviewed, compared, and analyzed 350 user reviews for the 5 best-selling Homedics Shiatsu foot massagers (with infrared heat) – in 2020.
👉In a Hurry?
Here’s a quick comparison table for the 5 best models. Below you’ll find the pros & cons for each foot massage machine and our foot massager reviews.
|Shiatsu Air Pro||Best for Muscle tension||Shiatsu & air compression|
|🥇Shiatsu Air 2.0||Best Overall||Shiatsu & air compression|
|Shiatsu Air Max||Best for swollen feet||Shiatsu & air compression|
Foot & Calf
|Best for runners & athletes||Shiatsu & air compression|
|Shiatsu Elite||Best for neuropathy/diabetes|
Fits pain-sensitive people
|Best Alternative - |
|Best Homedics alternative ||Shiatsu & air compression|
|(Get 35% OFF with coupon code
MEITAL35 - on the official site!)
Or jump to the full Homedics Foot Massager reviews – below!
Table of Contents
- 1 Homedics Foot Massager – Overview
- 2 ✅ The 5 Best Homedics Infrared Foot Massagers – Reviewed & Compared
- 2.1 1. Homedics Air Pro Foot Massager with Heat – Best for Muscle Tension
- 2.2 2. 🥇Homedics Shiatsu Air 2.0 Foot Massager with Heat – Best Overall
- 2.3 3. Shiatsu Air Max Foot Massager – Best for Swelling Feet
- 2.4 4. Homedics Therapist Select Foot & Calf Massager – Best for Runners
- 2.5 5. Shiatsu Elite Foot Massager with Heat – Best for Neuropathy/Diabetes
- 3 Homedics Foot Massager Alternatives
- 4 Homedics Foot Massager FAQ
Homedics Foot Massager – Overview
Your feet carry you around all day every day and suffer a great amount of pressure each day.
The Homedics foot massager was designed for soothing and relieving foot pain caused by any reason, including standing work, plantar fasciitis, neuropathy, running pain, blood circulation problems, diabetes, and of course – daily stress.
Homedics offers 12 different foot massagers, including shiatsu foot massagers with air compression and heat, and vibrating/shiatsu foot & calf massagers.
All models include toe-touch controls for easy reach without bending down, and they are all well made, last for years, can be easily cleaned, and easily stored, with a 2-year warranty.
You’ll find out in a second – below.
✅ The 5 Best Homedics Infrared Foot Massagers – Reviewed & Compared
Spoiler alert: #2 is our favorite.
1. Homedics Air Pro Foot Massager with Heat – Best for Muscle Tension
The Homedics Air Pro is a full coverage foot massager with infrared heat, with customized toe-touch controls, that offers shiatsu massage, compression massage, and rolling massage.
The slow, gentle air compression rhythmic massage soothes the muscles, while the rolling shiatsu massage kneads the trigger points in your feet and releases them.
The combination of reflexology massage and gentle squeezing boosts your blood circulation quickly while releasing muscle pain, which makes it highly recommended for foot swelling and foot muscle pain.
Feet size – up to US men 13 (narrow)
Massage heads – 2
Size –16.4 x 14.1 x 9.2 inches
Weight – 9.02 pounds
Air Pro Pros
- The strong infrared heat increases blood circulation and relaxes the muscles quickly
- Strong massage even at the lowest setting – great for heel pain (use with socks)
- Full foot coverage
- Immediately relieves stress
- Can’t be used for more than about 15-20 minutes to avoid the motor heating up too much
- Takes a few minutes to heat up
- Not recommended for diabetics
2. 🥇Homedics Shiatsu Air 2.0 Foot Massager with Heat – Best Overall
The added feature in the Homedics Air 2.0 is the shiatsu intensity settings.
With this full coverage infrared heated foot massager you can choose both the compression massage strength and the shiatsu massage intensity.
You can actually choose any feature (kneading/rolling/compression/heat) separately, or use all of them in one super relaxing and pain-relieving treatment.
The cover is removable and machine washable.
The amazing versatility of this model makes it the best overall Homedics foot massage on the market.
Feet size – up to US men 14
Massage heads – 4
Size: 17.1 x 14.4 x 8.7 inches
Weight: 9.03 pounds
Air 2.0 Pros
- Most customizable Homedics foot massager
- Strong motor, can be used for 40 minutes and more
- Toe touch controls allow
- to choose massage type and intensity
- Full coverage
- Machine washable cover
- Very high user ratings
- More expensive
3. Shiatsu Air Max Foot Massager – Best for Swelling Feet
The Homedics Air Max offers 2 massage types to choose from: deep kneading shiatsu, or air compression massage (gentle squeezing).
You can customize the intensity of the compression massage to decide how firm or gentle the squeezing will get.
It has a user-friendly simple push-button control panel (toe-touch) and can be easily machine washed with the removable zipped cover.
The foot chambers are open so this foot massager fits all feet sizes, even swollen feet.
Feet size – all
Massage heads – 2
Size: 15.8 x 14.8 x 5.6 inches
Weight: 8 pounds
Air Max Pros
- Super quiet
- Massage intensity is adjustable
- Even heat distribution
- Fits all feet sizes
- You can choose the massage type you’d like
- Doesn’t cover the top of the feet outside the chambers
4. Homedics Therapist Select Foot & Calf Massager – Best for Runners
The Homedics Therapist Select is a foot & calf massager that doesn’t end at your ankles and works the kinks out of the mostly-overlooked calf muscles.
This one is especially good for runners and people who work on their feet all day.
The massager offers a full-coverage deep kneading massage, rolling massage, vibration massage, and compression massage – from calf to toe – with 3 intensities to choose from.
It’s also the only model that has 6 different massage programs to choose from, so you’ll never get bored.
👉 The adjustable tilt allows you to use it no matter where you sit (recliner/chair/sofa) and the cover is removable and washable.
Feet size – up to US men size 12 (narrow)
Massage heads – 4
Therapist Select Pros
- Deep and relaxing massage for the feet and calves, plus compression massage
- Customized intensity
- Easy to reach control button, between the knees
- Versatile massage – 4 different massage programs
- Can be used in any seating position
- Comes with a carrying handle for easy transport
- Easily cleaned
- Strong massage –fits runners and athletes
- Bulky and heavy (but who cares if it brings pure joy at the end of the day)
- Not suited for wider than average feet
- Some users feel the massage is too strong
5. Shiatsu Elite Foot Massager with Heat – Best for Neuropathy/Diabetes
The Shiatsu Elite Foot Massager is the lowest cost foot massager in this list, mainly because it offers no compression massage and only deep kneading of the soles of your feet.
It’s gentle enough to be used by people who suffer from neuropathy and diabetes, and the heat boosts blood circulation to speed up healing from these painful conditions.
It has 4 rotating deep kneading massage heads (12 massage nodes total) and soothing heat that massage your arches and soles.
The convenient toe-touch controls allow you to turn it on or off with a single push of a button and you can easily adjust the massage intensity by how much you press your feet against it.
Feet size – all
Massage heads – 4 (12 nodes)
Size – 13.8 x 12.4 x 4.2 inches;
Weight – 4.4 pounds
Shiatsu Elite Pros
- Fits all feet sizes
- Lightweight and portable
- Toe touch controls
- Budget-friendly price
- No full coverage
- No compression massage
- No intensity settings
Homedics Foot Massager Alternatives
If the Homedics model you like best is out of stock, or you want to consider a high-quality alternative, we recommend that you check out our post with the top 6 infrared Shiatsu foot massagers in 2020.
At the time this post is published, we especially like the Snailax Heated foot massager:
The Snailax thermal foot massager uses Shiatsu, rolling, compression and infrared heat to give you a full coverage invigorating and soothing foot massage, and has 3 programs and 3 intensity levels you can choose from.
✅ Price – use our coupon code MEITAL35 to get a 35% discount – on the official site!
Homedics Foot Massager FAQ
To your health and happiness,