In this long-researched post, you’ll find my new and updated LED light therapy at home devices comparison, reviews, and ratings.
If you’re confused about which red LED light therapy device is the best return for your money – you’ve come to the right place.
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
In the comparison table below you’ll find the unique features of each home device, and below it, you’ll find all the features, plus the pros & cons of each device.
This will help you decide in minutes, without doing the tedious research for each product yourself.
(👉 See the proven benefits of red light therapy for wrinkles and other skin conditions.)
Ready to start your at-home red LED facials?
Table of Contents
- 1 Red Led Light Therapy at Home Reviews & Comparison
- 1.1 1. Aduro LED Light Therapy Mask Best Value LED Mask
- 1.2 2. Platinum LED Therapy Lights Panel Highest Strength
- 1.3 3. Project E Beauty LED Facial mask Best Budget LED Mask
- 1.4 4. Clerel Skin Advanced Best Handheld LED Light Therapy Device
- 1.5 5. DPL II Professional Panel System
- 1.6 6. Rejuvalite by TrophySkin Best Table-Top
- 1.7 7. EASYBEAUTY Red Light Therapy Dome (with Infrared) Best Infrared Dome
- 1.8 8. TrueLight™ Energy Square Professional LED Light Therapy Machine
- 2 What Does Red LED Light Therapy Do to Your Skin?
- 3 Red Light Therapy FAQ
Red Led Light Therapy at Home Reviews & Comparison
If you’re in a hurry, here’s a 2021 updated LED light therapy products comparison. Below you’ll find my full reviews for each device and some awesome coupon codes! 😍
|Project E Beauty LED mask||Best Budget LED Mask||7 colors|
|✅Save 5% with coupon code MEITAL -
at Official site
|Current Body LED Mask||2021 Celebrity Favorite||Red & Infrared||✅ $345 at Current Body
(Use Coupon Code CBMEITAL to get
a free LED mirror!)
|Aduro LED Face Mask||Best Value LED Mask||8 colors + infrared|
|✅Save $20 with coupon code MEITAL20 -
at Aduro Australia
|Platinum LED Therapy Lights||Highest Strength||5 wavelengths|
(red & near-infrared)
|✅Save 5% with coupon code MEITAL at Platinum LED|
|Clerel Handheld LED Device||Best Handheld||Red & Infrared|
|✅Save $80 with coupon code CLE80 -
at the official site
|EASYBEAUTY Light Therapy Dome||Best Infrared Dome||4 colors+ infrared|
|✅Check Price on Amazon|
|Revive DPL II||Best Table-Top||Red & Infrared|
|✅$299 at Revive|
And now, see my reviews and pros & cons for each at-home LED light therapy device:
1. Aduro LED Light Therapy Mask Best Value LED Mask
The Aduro LED light therapy mask has 8 colors, 11 pre-programmed treatments[ (no need to overthink the colors you need), has infrared light, and is made with comfortable silicone instead of the heavy plastic most LED masks are made with.
- Wavelengths – 800-825nm/630-633nm/415nm/505-555nm/590 nm/590nm/600nm/470nm
- Intensity – 18WM/cm2
If an LED mask is what you want, we highly recommend the Aduro LED mask. I tried it (and still use it!), see my results below:
2. Platinum LED Therapy Lights Panel Highest Strength
The Platinum LED Therapy Lights body panel is a larger device, with 200 LEDs, made to cover more than just your face and neck – with 5 wavelengths (red & near-infrared) – and the highest irradiance on the market.
- Wavelengths – 660 nm/630 nm/810 nm/830 nm/850 nm
- Intensity – 129 mw/cm2
EMF radiation is close to zero, there’s no flicker or noise, and you get a 60-day money-back guarantee to try it at home.
These LED panels are the latest trend in the bio-hacking world and are being used for anti-aging, pain, inflammation, eczema & psoriasis, injury recovery, muscle performance, immunity, and more.
We’ve compared 2 leading brands of LED light therapy devices – Platinum LED Light Therapy vs. Red Light Rising!
3. Project E Beauty LED Facial mask Best Budget LED Mask
Use coupon code MEITAL05 to get 5% off – on the official site!
The Project E Beauty LED Face mask was the first LED mask I purchased, and I use it to this day (though less than my favorite one – listed above).
With 7 colors to choose from, a wireless model, and a model with a neck attachment, its price just can’t be beaten. It’s the best starter LED mask, to help you figure out if the red LED light therapy works on your skin.
- Wavelengths – 415nm/630nm/525nm/490nm/590nm/390nm/white (mix)
- Intensity – 29.8mW/cmw
- 7 color therapy lights
- Large treatment area, covers the entire face
- Hands-free treatment
- Lights are timed automatically, so once the 15-minute session is over, the lights will turn off and you can remove the mask.
- A bit heavy on the nose
4. Clerel Skin Advanced Best Handheld LED Light Therapy Device
👉 See my full review for the best handheld LED light therapy device!
The new Clerel red & infrared light therapy & micro-vibration LED light therapy machine is our top pick for handheld red LED devices because it combines:
- Red LED light therapy
- Infrared light therapy (soothing, deep penetrating heat)
- Micro vibration massage
All of them maximize the blood circulation-boosting effect – to the max.
Micro vibration massage, along with the red light wavelength and the infrared heat wavelength – double the anti-aging benefits of a regular red LED light therapy device.
You can use it not only for wrinkle reduction, skin smoothness, and pore reduction – but as a cellulite massager as well.
- Wavelengths – 633nm/830nm
Plus, is super pleasant to use, and I’ve used it even to relieve a tension headache – without pills.
The price is relatively high, but the device is well built, simple to use, and very effective.
👉 Plus, you can use our special coupon code – CLE80 – to get an $80 discount – on this site!
If you won’t like it, the company offers a 30-day return period and a 3-year warranty.
5. DPL II Professional Panel System
Wavelengths – 660nm/880nm
DPL II Light Therapy pros
- Large treatment area – covers the entire face
- Hands-free treatment
- Removable panels
- Short treatment time (9-15 minutes)
- Auto shut-off, no need to watch the time
- Red & infrared – can be used for pain relief too
- Not fit for travel
- No multitasking during treatment
6. Rejuvalite by TrophySkin Best Table-Top
The Rejuvalite LED panel (with a flexible arm and a sturdy base) includes 120 LEDs and requires only 5 minutes of daily treatment to improve the elasticity and firmness of your skin, brighten it, reduce fine lines, reverse sun damage and heal inflammation in your skin.
The FDA-cleared Rejuvalite comes with 4 wavelengths: Red, yellow, amber, and infrared – a great combination for both skin anti-aging and skin healing.
When you purchase from the official site, you’ll get protective goggles as well!
- Wavelengths – 660nm/590nm/630nm/880nm
✅ Price – check today’s price on Amazon
7. EASYBEAUTY Red Light Therapy Dome (with Infrared) Best Infrared Dome
The EasyBeauty professional red LED light therapy dome comes with 4 different wavelengths and 1032 LEDs!
Here are the wavelengths:
- Red Light – 640nm – wrinkles reduction, anti-aging, scar healing, psoriasis, and eczema relief
- Blue light – 423nm – acne-causing bacteria destruction, cystic acne, skin inflammation prevention, skin purifying
- Yellow – 583nm – pigmentation reduction, improving skin softness
- Infrared – 880nm – pain relief, heat treatment
The dome structure of this device makes it very easy and comfortable to use (but adds to the price…) and you can choose to use only one color or combine two colors in one (30-minute) treatment.
EASYBEAUTY Dome Pros
- Automatic shut off (beeps when treatment time ends)
- A professional device with 1032 LEDs
- Easy to set up and use
- High ratings on Amazon
- It can be used for hair growth as well!
- Comes with safety goggles
- No money-back-guarantee trial (but can be returned if you buy through Amazon)
- Pulse mode is not recommended, users state that this hurts the eyes, even with the goggles on.
8. TrueLight™ Energy Square Professional LED Light Therapy Machine
The TrueLight Energy Square by True Dark is the one of best professional LED light therapy machines (for the money), and especially helpful for collagen production, wrinkle reduction, scar elimination, muscle and tissue recovery, and reducing rosacea and skin irritation.
In one session you can cover your entire face, neck, and chest area!
It has 4 different types of LED therapy lights (wavelengths):
- Two different wavelengths of Red for Rejuvenation (660nm & 630nm)
- Near-Infrared for Strengthening and pain relief (850 nm)
- Yellow for Skin Preparation (580 nm)
You can choose using red only/red+yellow or yellow only.
It’s lightweight and portable and covers a lot of skin area due to its large size, and emits no EMF!
Plus, you can choose from two lightning modes – steady or pulsating.
- Wavelengths – 630nm/660nm/580nm/850nm
- Intensity -10mw/cm2 at 4” to 6”
👉 Treatment time: 20 minutes, 3-4 times a week. For best results, use on bare skin, no more than 6-8 inches away from the treatment area. I recommend using with your eyes closed, or with safety goggles.
The company offers excellent customer service and a 1-year warranty.
✅ Don’t forget to use my coupon code MEITAL10 to get 10% OFF the price – on the official site
What Does Red LED Light Therapy Do to Your Skin?
Red light therapy is proven to regenerate skin cells, improve micro blood circulation, increase oxygen content in the blood, improve skin healing from wounds, boost collagen and elastin production (and thus reduce fine lines and wrinkles), improve skin tone and plumpness, and more.
👉 So, what can you use red light therapy devices for?
- Wrinkles, fine lines, sagging skin, dull skin, skin redness
- Acne blemishes, acne scars (skin repair), Rosacea
- Eczema, Psoriasis
- Wound healing
- Broken capillaries
Red Light Therapy FAQ
👉 See more red light therapy frequently asked questions!
I hope my research has helped you choose the best and the right red LED light home device for you, and please let me know if there are any more questions you have – in the comments below.
To your health and happiness,
Avci P, Gupta A, Sadasivam M, et al. Low-level laser (light) therapy (LLLT) in skin: stimulating, healing, restoring. Semin Cutan Med Surg. 2013;32(1):41-52.
Wunsch A, Matuschka K. A controlled trial to determine the efficacy of red and near-infrared light treatment in patient satisfaction, reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, skin roughness, and intradermal collagen density increase. Photomed Laser Surg. 2014;32(2):93-100. doi:10.1089/pho.2013.3616
Barolet D. Light-emitting diodes (LEDs) in dermatology. Semin Cutan Med Surg. 2008;27(4):227-238. doi:10.1016/j.sder.2008.08.003