Though mostly small and lightweight, body massagers are available in many types and sizes.
People who look for hand-held infrared body massagers know that Infrared heat can double the pain relieving ability of any standard body massager.
They know not to settle on a regular massager, when they can use the healing power of infrared heat to supercharge muscle pain relief – and fast.
Surprisingly, an infrared light therapy body massager won’t cost much more than the average hand held massager.
But now you want to know:
- What to look for when you buy an infrared electric massager?
- How hot does it get?
- How many massage heads and extra features do I need?
- Which one is the best?
- Where do you find the best price?
The 2 Best Infrared Body Massagers
Here’s what I looked for when I researched the best infrared heat body massager:
1. It is lightweight. If you plan to use it by yourself, you don’t want your massager to be too heavy to hold for more than a minute.
2. It is reliable and high quality, so it won’t break down after a few weeks.
3. It has a long electric cord. You don’t want your movement to be limited.
4. It has a relatively big handle so you can use it comfortably.
5. It has different intensity levels so you can find the best one for you
Through my 10-hour research (I really wanted one for myself), these are the 2 best infrared massagers in 2018:
1. Kemier ET-01 Physio Deep Tissue Massager with Infrared
It’s one of the best body massagers to improve blood circulation and relieve muscle spasms and pain.
Massager size and weight: 15 x 5.5 x 5 inches ; 2.65 pounds
Cord Length: 1.7 meterKemier infrared massager pros
- Easy to use, massager slides on skin without massage oils (but can be used with them – if they are not alcohol-based
- Vibrates on 3 different levels
- Can be used on any muscle in your body, and reaches everywhere, with the help of a wrist rap.
- Designed to slide along the back, avoiding the spine.
- Great price (check today’s price here)
- Heart patients are advised to not use it
- Could be a little heavy for some people
2. Pure Enrichment Deep Tissue Infrared Percussion Massager
It’s powerful enough even on a low setting, it has variable speed setting and 2 attachments – one allows you to use acupressure points.
It’s highly versatile – you can use it without the handle, which detaches if you’d like, and it has a Velcro strap to help you reach all areas of your body.
Size: 15.9″ x 4.3″ x 4.8″
Weight: 2.1 pounds
Power: 120V, 60Hz, 14W
Power Cord: 6.5ftPure Enrichment massager Pros
- Sturdy, well-built
- Powerful, applies enough pressure even on the low setting
- Comfortable grip
- Has infrared heat that heats up well
- Relieves sore muscles anywhere on your body
- May feel a bit heavy for some people
Infrared Body Massagers Side Effects
The most important warning regarding infrared heat massagers is for diabetics.
Diabetics cannot use these massagers because due to nerve damage they cannot feel how hot the massager gets and can burn their skin unknowingly.
Otherwise, if you take a few minutes to figure out the right massage head and the right speed level, you’re not supposed to experience any side effects other than pain relief, muscle relief and stress relief.
I hope this little guide was helpful and saved you some time. If you have any questions please use the comment section, I answer everyone and everything.
To your health and happiness,
Are you aware of the powerful massage & infrared heat combo for cellulite reduction?